Prime Ground-Floor Office Space for Rent
· Located in the Gyde-Taylor Building (locally known as the “Hecla Building”).
· Approximately 2500 square feet of ADA-accessible ground-floor office space (see floor plan below)
· Floor plan includes reception area/lobby, 3 offices, a break room or 4th office (with sink), a large storage room or potential open office space, plus walk-in vault, janitor’s closet, and restroom.
· Use of executive conference room shared with other tenants.
· Ample street- and off-street parking plus covered parking nearby under the I-90 viaduct.
· Within one block of County Courthouse, Wallace City Hall, Shoshone County Sheriff, two banks, and law offices. Ideal for any government-related business.
· $1800/mo rent includes all utilities, including heat and electricity, and minor maintenance such as replacing light bulbs. Janitorial service is not included. Telephone and Internet are tenant’s responsibility.
· ADA restroom conversion negotiable, at no cost to tenant.
For more information, contact David Sherman at (208)752-1840, by email, or inquire in person
at 410 5th Street.